2014/07/03

everyday white.

If I don't wear black, I wear white.
And instead of mixing them together in equal amounts for a chess board effect, I like to go over the top with one of them, adding only small accents of the other. You might say that it makes putting together an outfit easier, as you do only have one colour, but rather than that, I find that it leaves you undistracted to play with textures and volumes. And that has been 'the thing' for me recently instead of combining different prints or colours. I like the combination of lace and the silky spaghetti top, the grid cut-outs against the skin of my legs, the accenting and deforming of my body shape.
P.S. After 21 years, I have come to the life-changing discovery that I do not need eyebrows. It might make me look a bit less human (Is that even a bad thing?), but it also allows me to spend the time I would normally use to draw my eyebrows sipping filtered coffee, my recent morning addiction habit.


GRID PENCIL SKIRT - C/O FRONTROWSHOP | SPAGHETTI TOP - MONKI | GREY LACE BRA - MONKI | SNEAKERS - NIKE AIR MAX | SNAPBACK - BOY LONDON | KNUCKLE RINGS - H&M | NECKLACE - C/O FRONTROWSHOP


6 comments:

Thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate all of them. l'll try to answer asap! ♡