2014/06/18

They Tried to Make Me Go to Rehab

When I go completely mad, I have my rehab attire sorted.

I was inspired by the eccentricity and carelessness the idea of celebrity rehabs seems to evoke, by the bad and the opulent having been worn down with an added spice of mental instability. An idea that I am not completely disconnected from recently, I suppose.


KNIFE PRINT SHORTS - C/O LOVELYSALLY | OFF WHITE CAMISOLE - MONKI | KNIT AND MESH CARDIGAN - MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA | NECKLACE - VINTAGE | RINGS - H&M + GIFT FROM A FRIEND | WITCH HAT - AMERICAN APPAREL | PLATFORM SHOES - NASTYGAL


11 comments:

  1. Love it!

    http://www.fuckhighclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Your style is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like yout attitude at these. It´s like ´i dont care what u think of me, I will do it my way anyway´. plus i really love those shoes :)

    niky xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I guess your description is pretty appropriate considering that I was taking the pictures in a Japanese residential neighbourhood and the looks of the local people weren't very understanding. Lol.

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate all of them. l'll try to answer asap! ♡