2014/06/16

No Concept But Good Sense

Japan is slowly moving from the rainy season to the deadly season, and I suppose Saturday was one of the last days when I could get away with wearing these smoke-printed leggings I'd just got from Lovely Sally. Even though leggings as trousers are not a good idea in most cases, this men's T-shirt from the 87mm x Beaker collaboration is long enough for me to give myself a pass. It was the only piece of clothing I bought during my trip to Seoul (I had other priorities than shopping, especially since I was only there for 4 days.), 87mm had been on my wishlist for a very long time, and luckily Beaker still had two last pieces, one of which happened to be this T-shirt I'd wanted.
I love 87mm's simple and slightly sportswear-inspired designs together with prints that are a bit random and a bit nonsense, but somehow make sense in context of the garment. I feel like a lot of contemporary Korean fashion, and contemporary Korean culture in general, has a 'don't care' element in it, which I feel drawn to. Be it Low Classic's 'peel' dress from the FW13 collection, or a brand called Laundry Blues, which sells white shirts that literally just have Laundry Blues in black written on them (And I want one.).

(There are less pictures than usual, because half of the time I had was taken up by a random passer-by Japanese member of the Jehovah's Witnesses, who saw in me a perfect opportunity to practice her English, and relayed to me many details about her life that I did not need to know. At least she didn't talk about Jesus. That can't have ended up very well.)


BACK PRINT T-SHIRT - 87MM X BEAKER | SMOKE PRINT LEGGINGS - C/O LOVELY SALLY | STRIPED SOCKS - STREET STALL IN SEOUL | SNEAKERS - NIKE AIR MAX (MEN'S) | SNAPBACK - A-LAND | JEWELLERY - VINTAGE (VIA BLAZE)


6 comments:

  1. Tato kombinace oblečení je vskutku zajímavá. Mám ráda černou a bílou dohromady. Parádní! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute t-shirt!!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. you keep it simple, but yet it is always interesting and unique!

    niky xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that, thanks! xx

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate all of them. l'll try to answer asap! ♡